Monday, September 27, 2010

SEX For Sale...Right On Your Radios and TV (The Music Industry Exposed)

   Hundred of e-mails flooded my inbox when I last opened my Yahoomail Account. The reason why? Because I publicly hate Lady Gaga and Katy Perry! Let me clarify that I do not hate them for what they are, but for what they do. I am not a saint. God knows all the things I keep hidden from you guys. If I know that I am the worst sinner, God knows worse than that!
   St. John Bosco, if I'm not mistaken have once said, "Hate the sins, but love the sinner." Personally, I pray for the enlightenment of the two artists I have mentioned above. God wants every single soul to be saved, so do we. But for evil to continue, let the good remain silent. I am writing this for the many people who do not realize the evil of what their idols (with pun intended!) are promoting.
   I do not want to discuss the connections of Katy Perry and Lady Gaga with the Illuminati on this post. I do not want to tackle about their being Satan's worshipers. What I want to discuss is simple: these kinds of artists sell sex on their music. We have been deceived that impurity is just normal, that nothing's wrong with it. And more than Satanic initiation, this is the first message that most of our main stream music artists convey.
  Who would have thought this way, anyway? From billboards to tabloids, from radio to television and internet; we have become used to so much promiscuity that it has lost its sense of sin already. Sex nowadays is just plain ordinary, part of every day's life. We do not realize that these sins of impurity like masturbation, impure thoughts, obscene language, watching promiscuous (lustful) shows (which by the way music videos are one and the same thing) are deadly sins. These would bring our souls to Hell if we continue our lustful lifestyle.
   By watching Lady Gaga and Katy Perry, we pick up the subliminal message that impurity is normal and right. We bring these messages unconsciously to our mind, and when the day ends we do not understand why we are bothered by so much lust and begin doing the message we have received.
   Consider these following examples:
"If You Seek Amy by Britney Spears" - Britney actually tells us , "***K ME"!
"Poker Face by Lady Gaga" - The term "poker face" means the facial expression Gaga gives every time she and her boyfriend commit sodomy.
"I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It by Katy Perry" - Doesn't need an interpretation!
   These are just few of thousands of direct and subliminal sex messages across the world through the means of music. "Yeah right", this could be your answer but try to think, why do you not want to accept? Is it because we have been influenced by the message too that impurity and things to do with sex are just plain ordinary?
   No wonder why our world is in chaos. Unless people goes back to what is truth, beautiful and good; peace and order is impossible. Quoting St. John Bosco again, "Purity is holiness and holiness is purity", purity and holiness are both indispensable to build a truly peaceful world but how can we achieve this if we are programmed by the music we listen to everyday? 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment